We do our best to make sure that you are satisfied with our products and services. Despite our efforts it is nevertheless possible that you are still dissatisfied. About various things, such as asset management, the pension administration or about the Essentie Pensioen in general.

Complaints form on this website
If you have a complaint about Essentie Pensioen, you can use the contact form and select option ‘complaint’. On the complaints form, fill in all the information we need to be able to process your complaint, including your name, date of birth, pension account number, customer number and telephone number or email address. You can also submit your complaint by post. Please send your letter, stating ‘complaint’ to:

Essentie Pensioen
Attn.: complaints department
Antwoordnummer 1031
6400 VB Heerlen

When can you expect an answer?
If possible we will deal with your complaint within two working days. If this is not possible, you will receive a written acknowledgment within three working days. We will then strive to give you an answer within ten working days. This is not always possible in complex cases in which case we will promptly keep you informed. We will then immediately let you know how long it will take to respond to your complaint.

Not satisfied?
Are you – despite our efforts – dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint? In that case, please contact the Essentie Pensioen Complaints Committee. You must submit your complaint in writing to the Complaints Committee within four weeks of being informed of the decision. In your letter include the following information: name, address, telephone number where you can be reached during the day, account number, customer number, and a description of the complaint. If necessary, include documents or copies of documents that are relevant to your complaint. You can send your notice of objection to:

Essentie Pensioen
Attn.: Complaints Committee
Antwoordnummer 1031
6400 VB Heerlen

The Complaints Committee may instigate a further investigation of the facts. In that case you may have the opportunity to verbally explain your complaint. It is possible that you will be given the opportunity to explain your point of view to the Complaints Committee in more detail.

The Complaints Committee strives to give an opinion within two months of receipt of the notice of objection.

Appeal to the Pensions Ombudsman
If you are not in agreement with the decision of the Complaints Committee, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman. The address is:

Pensions Ombudsman
Postbus 93560
2509 AN The Hague